Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My career profile

Career objectives

I look forward pursue a career path that demonstrates growth and challenge in my chosen field of specialization. I intend to work in a corporate environment that strives for excellence in productivity and the growth of its people.

Career summary

My BA honours (Sociology) and also Bachelor of Social Sciences majoring in Psychology and Sociology, have exposed me to a diverse range of work situations that have developed my analytical and communication skills. These skills have made it possible for me to be innovative in carrying out administrative tasks, plan and implement programmes and projects.

As a Customer Service agent , I have developed strength in areas of customer liaison, public relations, character and conflict management. The position also enhanced my awareness on the corporate environment and organisational culture.


The Lecturing experience greatly improved my planning, prioritisation and communication skills. I developed skills in mentoring, training individuals and facilitating personal growth.

Through working as a Survey Research Assistant, I manage to think creatively and present my ideas professionally. I also developed synthesizing skills through transforming unrelated ideas and concepts into a coherent unity information.

No comments: